TwinOxide 275 Gal. Tote
TwinOxide 275 Gal. Tote
TwinOxide, a chlorine dioxide disinfectant, is the easiest to use, most effective, and safest disinfectant available. Chlorine dioxide disinfectants can be used with HDPE spray bottles, compression or electric sprayers, electrostatic sprayers, misters or industrial-sized foggers to disinfect large and small areas—all without worrying about corrosion or wiping down surfaces after application. And despite its disinfecting potency, chlorine dioxide disinfectants are extremely safe for humans—human evacuation and personal protective equipment (PPE) are not necessary when using chlorine dioxide disinfectants.
- Spray-on, leave-on: easy one-step disinfection process requiring no wiping
- The lowest EPA Toxicity Rating (Category IV)
- Non-corrosive to surfaces
- No chemical residue left after application
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and human evacuation are not required for application
- Rapidly kills viruses, bacteria, and pathogens on contact—including human coronaviruses
- Broad-spectrum kill
- Human, pet, and plant safe
- Compatible with nearly all sprayers, misters, and foggers
How Chlorine Dioxide Works
When used, the chlorine dioxide solution reacts with the oxidizable compound material inside cells and cell membranes, disrupting cell metabolism, and killing the pathogen. Chlorine dioxide also reacts directly with the bonds in amino acids and ribonucleic acid (RNA) in the cell. Chlorine dioxide even kills inactive microorganisms, going further than non-oxidizing disinfectants which are unable to kill inactive microbes. The oxidative load places on cells by chlorine dioxide means most microorganisms are unable to build up resistance to chlorine dioxide.
Chlorine dioxide offers benefits over other commonly used disinfectants:
- Very little contact time is required (1 to 10 minutes).
- Chlorine dioxide is non-toxic, safe to handle, and easy to apply.
- Among disinfectants, chlorine dioxide presents the highest efficacy. Experimental studies have highlighted that chlorine dioxide shows a broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity.
- The solution produces minimal residual odor.
- It is generally regarded as safe (GRAS).
- The solution comes ready-to-use (RTU), requiring no mixing or dilution.
- Microbes do not develop resistance or tolerance against chlorine dioxide over time.
Click here to learn more about chlorine dioxide disinfectants from ATS ChemDepot.