LuminUltra Quench-Gone Aqueous Complete
$378.38 – $1,261.26
The Quench-Gone Aqueous (QGA) test kit is based on the measurement of ATP, and is designed for low-solids, low-biomass concentration applications. The speed and portability of this test kit enables tests from many points in a water treatment or distribution system to be performed in a short amount of time. Detecting elevated microbial growth levels in real-time can mean the difference between early prevention and putting consumers or infrastructure at risk. Use these real time results to isolate problem areas, determine the root cause, and mitigate the issue – all during the same shift!
- ASTM D4012 compliant.
- Measure only living biomass via Cellular ATP.
- Results available in < 5 minutes.
- Low Detection Limit of nominally 0.1pg/mL (100 Microbial Equivalents per mL), although simple test modifications can allow even greater sensitivity.
- All interferences such as turbidity, salinity, color, residual chemical, and other characteristics inherent to sample matrices are mitigated.
- All materials are stable for two years at room temperature.*
*Luminase formulations, after rehydration, typically last 4-6 months if stored refrigerated.
Aqueous Complete – 100, Aqueous Complete – 25